Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice set of anti vibe precision clamps withe the spacers and the bar pad that im looking to trade for some flexx bars or some atv four play soft bars..... let me know (586) 907 3641 i can send pictures :rockwoot:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
just so you know you can call precision and they will send you different stiffness rubbers to go in the clamps to soften them up if you feel they are too stiff. I know I didn't like mine when I got them till he did that.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still up for trade ..... comes with precision clamps,the spacers for the clamps,one pair of harder rubbers and one pair of softer rubbers that are in the clamps,precision bar pad,Thanks just txt me for pictures (five eight six) 907 3641

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
did you remove the rear bolts on top of the clamps and grease the bolts that helps them move freely also. Figured I would mention that too.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quadracer706 yes i cleaned and greased everything very well ....
and sadly yes they are for a stock stem but you can send them to precision and they will change them for you for free i think.. i would not take my word on it but thats what i heard.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
you don't even have to send them in you just replace the same studs that you had to remove to put the softer rubbers in. I think they are $10 for different studs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts