Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Afraid To Buy Ltr450

2K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  alx 
#1 ·
Hey,
I'm just being honest. That whining tranny scares me. Should I wait for 07? Anybody hear if the problem has been fixed?

#2 ·
Does anyone know when the 07's come out?

#3 ·
Don't know but I'd say it won't be to long.

#4 ·
It was posted some where on this forum that they have been released in Australia already so it seems it won't be long.

#8 ·
Is it W-I-D-E?????

#12 ·
I also have a LTR450 and have had since March and it has never whined.

#15 ·
The biggest problem with the tranny was that people were not putting in enough oil after refilling it after the oil change. I have never had a whinnig problem. The amount in the owners manual seems to be off and adding a a couple more ounces is the ticket.

#19 ·
Mine whines when I don't ride it enough... :p

#23 ·
Hey Cernics,
Instead of playing online how about answering my Ebay email. I bought some freakin shorts from you 3 weeks ago and you don't respond to my emails. What's Up? If you don't have them, refund my payment.
peerlessmike44

#25 ·
#26 ·
Hey Cernics,
Instead of playing online how about answering my Ebay email. I bought some freakin shorts from you 3 weeks ago and you don't respond to my emails. What's Up? If you don't have them, refund my payment.
peerlessmike44
[/b]
Mike, Sorry for PLAYING around online, but I dont take care of the EBAY department. but if you have a situation, send me your ebay item number to Kyle@cernics.com I would be glad to look into it for you.....

WARNING DERAIL DERAIL! :bangbang:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.