Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here's the deal. I don't care what site it is or what you do. Post pictures of your LTR with highly visible LTR450hq graphics on another high-traffic ATV site, or scribble LTR45hq.com in sharpie on your shiny white plastics and post it up on other ATV site. If it's zany, kookie, crazy, flashy, or even simple. If I like your idea and think it may have brough traffic to our site here, I'll send you a sandcrusades DVD free of charge. This video is sweet, and there's some HUGGGEE big-air hits from an LTR in the dunes. Make it interesting, make it fun. Now I don't want a million emails from other sites about our users abusing their sites and blah blah blah, no lawsuits guys. But if it's clean wholesome fun annnd brings us traffic without being too obvious? I'll send you stuff :) If you think of something and happen to pull it off, please post it here. This will stay open until I run out of dvd's, but I only have a few left so act fast!

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
Heck, I've been rockin the hq sig at all other sites. But, Ive got an idea.....I'll do it tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
nobody steal mine haha it in my sig

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ok well i didnt sport the graphics because well i dont have them and i couldnt show my quad right now because it is at the lake in the shop(which is like an hour away) so I modified a picture. If i dont get the movie because i cheated a bit its not a big deal just happy to help out the site.

http://www.lt-r450central.com/invision/ind...st=0#entry35544

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
still got dvd's? i have too much boredom and too many ideas

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
NM they made me take it down. I had a thing about it over at atvsource but im a mod and should know better apparently. Eh what do i care that place is a ghost town these days

1 - 10 of 10 Posts