Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD !! SOLD !!Swingarm LTR450 Ladder Bar 4"

Have a +4 Ladder Bar swing arm for a LTR450 powder coated KTM Orange, Im throwing in the a stock carrier, extended brake line for swing arm, blue anodized brake line clamp and a matching KTM high tensile strength $100.00 chain. Price is $400 plus shipping. Or make a resonable offer. These swingarms or $450 bare from Quad Customs.

SOLD !!

Attachments

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the exhaust for hillshooting good for drag racing as well. Its loud but that's what you sacrifice for the extra ponys. I would recommend having a decent build on LT before putting one on.

· Registered
1,738 Posts
free bump, b/c i keep eye balling your swinger every time i log on.

· Registered
1,738 Posts
pm sent

· Registered
1,738 Posts
what else will i need to make it work on my atv? how well will it hold up for jumps?

· Registered
1,738 Posts
pm sent

· Registered
10 Posts
how strong are these swingarms i ride on rough rocky terrain some of its clay dirt creek rocks and i like to climb hills alot and im interested in getting one of these i have some mods done to mine i have a aetna big bore and few other engine mods...... how is the 4 i was thinkin it would be a little much with turing the machine and whipping it side ways most of the hills i climb are steep and long and rough

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.