Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 LTR part out(Head, chassis, cases)

Bought a 08 LTR from a guy in town. Not a scratch on the frame, Honestly not even under it.

I can be reached at 706-993-6991 for any parts you need. Top end is ready to be shipped but gonna spend this weekend pulling the rest of the bike apart. Due to work it may take a day or two after payment before I can ship unless you state otherwise, then I will make special arrangements to get to the post office.

Head w/ cam caps: 450
Jug w/piston: 175
Candy blue frame(perfect condition): 500
Subframe: 50
Yellow plastics: 250 SOLD
Center cases: 325 both
Starter: 75
Stator: 85
Shocks- 250
Seat-100
Nerf bars w/o heel guards: 70
Factory heel guards: 45
swingarm w/ bearing carrier-125
Fuel Pump- 120 SOLD
A-arms-150
Injector and throttle body 115
Radiator: 60
Cherry bomb-30
headlight-45
Front brakes: 150
Rear brakes: 100
All wiring and ignition/ecu boxes with - 200 shipped with key for ignition. SOLD ECU and CDI still available
Air box: 15
Stock air filter: 15
A arm skids:40
Suzuki race style bumper front and rear 100

I know im probably missing alot of parts so if you dont see what you need text me is the best way due to work. And I priced off of ebay and took off some money from the prices on there so if you feel a price is wrong we can possibly work something out. I have helped a friend part one out before so I also tried to go off of what we sold the parts for. But this quad has never seen the dirt i dont believe. It has sat most of its life.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Any chance you'd be willing to part with the radiator shroud plastics? If so, how much?

·
Registered
28 Posts
08 Head

Do you still have the head my cam journals are bad and I need a whole new head pics a d price shipped ? 618 area code St. Louis
Thanks Garrett

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.