Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please everyone I need help. I'm looking at these 2 quads. Both are same price and have similar minimal moods and this is my first sport quad. I rode motocross until I had my 3rd son and my wife said no more 2 wheels or hospital visits. Now I just want to be able to tare up state land by my house, do some wheelies and jumps, once a month or so go practice at a track and maybe once a year go to the dunes. Nothing competitively just for fun but speed, jumps ect are still in my blood and will happen. I won't be putting much more mods on if any but do work on everything except bottom end myself if issues occur. Not partial to any brand so all opinions would be great!! Thank you in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have owned both and can say this The LTR is a much better package In my opinion, better suspension it’s more stable being 50” wide and a stronger motor with minor mods, but the yfz is rock solid reliable and has a carb so no EFI issues. Another thing to think about is the 50” width of the Ltr there are trails around my area where the ltr gets to be too wide but that might not be an issue to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts