Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since redone around march/april, motor has been ran maybe 5 hours in all at the most
Chris williams ported/polished head, +1 valves, je 13:5:1 hc piston, hot cam, chain, bearings, gaskets, injector. It was hardly ridden because everybody elses quad was not running or getting rebuilt. It was rode though, trails and up the road and back. Oil changed regular. $1750.00 shipped will post pics after work.

·
frescasipper
801 Posts
edited

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to get a video of quad running when I get off work and post on youtube so I can link it from here if I can link it, if it will ease tension, I sold a lot of one of my mx yfz450's parts on Yfzcentral with my same user name here, and I sold a lot of or damn near all of my honda 450r mx quad parts on trx450.org with my same name as here alsp. Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
video

Okay I couldn't get the videos right so a friend of mine is back in town for a few weeks and he uploaded them on his youtube account but they will only be posted while he is in town and hopefully I can get my account rollin, so here they are, the camera sucks but it ok and hope um not knocking any rules by posting the vids, if so someone please tell me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts