Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1994 Gmc Somona with LT1

895 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  CTurner03 
#1 ·
I have up for sale or trade for a ltr 450, is a 1994 Gmc Sonoma with 60,000 original miles on truck and drivetrain, with CLEAR TITLE also with a Corvette LT1 with headers,cold air intake,already installed a custom built 5 core radiator electric fans backed with a 4l60e transmission an 7.5 in rear end with 373 locker an disc brakes.drop spindles, also the motor has 54,000 original miles,billet specialty steering wheels,blazer center console with floor shifter, street scene sport mirrors,The truck does have a current performance custom built wiring harness,current performance tuned lt1 computer. The Harness alone cost 750 dollars.Also new distributor,water pump,plugs,wires,ACCEL injectors,24lbs,MSD street fire coil,The truck uses the factory gauges in the dash, has A/C already installed just need hoses made, no bulky wires, all looks factory and runs like factory but better ha,The front half of the truck has already been painted with a corvette red paint. Also the bed has cadallic tail lights,smoothed roll pan,smoothed tail gate Also has a cervice cowl hood(700 dollars which they don't make anymore),dynamax muffler, corvette wheels 305/35/17 in rear 255/45/17 in front, collector edition pace wheels,truck still needs the interior put back together, carpet,door panels an the bed is being finished and painted, also tubed out the wheel wells to accept the wide rear tires. Im looking to sale but maybe accept reasonable trades feel free to message me or text/call. No short cuts in this truck, ive spent all of money an time making this truck right. All the body work is slick an done right. No SHORTCUTS anywhere on this truck.Does not like much at all being finished, interior needs put back together,and also have alot of parts to go with truck.If interested feel free to text me or call 1 270 4079097 also old picture im wanting to get the bed back to put on truck, and yes the truck does RUN and i must say very good lol, also you could not build this truck this nice for what Ive got in this looking to trade for LTR 450 in good condition

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.