Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I’m new to this and I am just trying to find answer. My bike wouldn’t start and the shop said it was the Stator. So they replaced it and they said my fuel pump needed to be replaced after the test run they did. Well they replaced my injectors and fuel pump and said it was ready to go. I went and got it and took it out for a run and the bike bogged down like if I was running out of gas. Then it wouldn’t even stay running. It would only stay on if you were giving it some gas, and even at that you could give a full throttle and it would sounds so horrible. Anybody have any clues? Could it be anything else with the electrical side because the shop can’t even figure it out. And I am down $2300 already and they said they’re gonna replace the throttle body even though it’s good they said.

·
Registered
2006 Ltr450
8 Posts
Mine did the same thing it was a clogged fuEl filter under the tank...have to change them once a year, since they put a new.pump on yours it should have been changed, but you could open up the swirl bowl and look anyhow, also could be the fuel pressure regulator under the tank get on YouTube or on here to.find.out the proper way to test it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts