Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My LTR won’t stay started, this Is my first quad racer and I love it but don’t know nothing about them. I barley had it and I always spent couple grand on it with parts and labor! is there anyone out there That I can give a call? Someone who knows there shit about the LtR, please please someone help a guy out! I just wanna ride and tear shit up.

·
Super Moderator
1,217 Posts
some basic items to review would be.

What work has been done
What is it doing when starting
When does it die
Does it rev
Backfire?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some basic items to review would be.

What work has been done
What is it doing when starting
When does it die
Does it rev
Backfire?
Good running toy just got it out of service all new fuel filters and injector Put a cherrry bomb on it.. also the little tps throttle sensor Thing has been replaced. Not sure what it’s called. But after it got out of the shop, I went trail riding and it ended up raining and it got really muddy and sloppy.. definitely had fun. I was muddy from head to toe. Didn’t know my air filter wasn’t ment to do shit like that. So as I’m done riding almost to my house and all of a sudden it starts bogging out. Mud was in my tank, and my air filter was Literally new, didn’t even look like it.. so water and mud got almost everywhere.. I cleaned out the fuel lines, the tank, Fuel filter also.. idk if I didn’t clean it right or what.. and also now my DG pipe has a little leak. Needs to be welded up.. idk if that could make this worst.. i dont know squat about my LTR but could definitely tear that bad Boy up! and where I’m from theres not a Suzuki dealership anywhere close.. this one dude used to work for a Suzuki place and I tell you what he charged me a arm and a leg for him to wrench on my wheeler! So now I wanna Know how it what to do those thugs myself..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good running toy just got it out of service all new fuel filters and injector Put a cherrry bomb on it.. also the little tps throttle sensor Thing has been replaced. Not sure what it’s called. But after it got out of the shop, I went trail riding and it ended up raining and it got really muddy and sloppy.. definitely had fun. I was muddy from head to toe. Didn’t know my air filter wasn’t ment to do shit like that. So as I’m done riding almost to my house and all of a sudden it starts bogging out. Mud was in my tank, and my air filter was Literally new, didn’t even look like it.. so water and mud got almost everywhere.. I cleaned out the fuel lines, the tank, Fuel filter also.. idk if I didn’t clean it right or what.. and also now my DG pipe has a little leak. Needs to be welded up.. idk if that could make this worst.. i dont know squat about my LTR but could definitely tear that bad Boy up! and where I’m from theres not a Suzuki dealership anywhere close.. this one dude used to work for a Suzuki place and I tell you what he charged me a arm and a leg for him to wrench on my wheeler! So now I wanna Know how it what to do those thugs myself..
& it starts and sometimes stays idolEd but Soon as I go for the throttle it shuts off.. any tips on what it could be

·
Super Moderator
1,217 Posts
Sounds like you have so many things to check based on everything.

Check fuel if it has water or if fuel is bad
Check the fuel system filters squirl, and in pump
Check injector spray
Check the TPS
Check electrical connections
Check compression
Check Valve lash
Check fuel pressure

Use the search function to help you out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts