Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Asv Levers?

10K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  LTrUS 
#1 ·
Do they make asv levers for the ltr 450?? The local shop says they don't make them.

#2 ·
There are some universal ones that fit all quads

#3 ·
i bought mine on ebay for the ltr they fit perfect.watch out though some people order the universal ones and they dont fit right you have to grind the brake perch.
call asv and get a part# before you buy.

#4 ·
Yea they do i got some for mine.

[attachment=4054:p1030082.jpg]

Here is a new pic of them. Not that good though.

[attachment=4057:p1240123.bmp]

Attachments

#5 ·
Sick! Ever tried the shorties?

#6 ·

I have the F3 brake lever and the F3 Pro clutch lever and perch on my bike... These are the part numbers you will need when looking for ASV stuff for your LTR... Mine fit perfectly... All I had to do was adjust the clutch cable at the secondary point just dpwn from the perch... The brake lever went on with absolutely no hassel at all...

F3 Series:

PRO MODEL CLUTCH/PERCH For ATV/QUAD
PART# CMF33Q

Universal Clutch w/ Perch For ATV/QUAD
PART# CMF30Q

ATV/QUAD Front Brake lever for Honda, Suzuki & Kawasaki Quads
PART# BAF32

C5 Series:

PART#CLM03Q

PART# CLM01Q

PART# BLAT2

#7 ·

I have the F3 brake lever and the F3 Pro clutch lever and perch on my bike... These are the part numbers you will need when looking for ASV stuff for your LTR... Mine fit perfectly... All I had to do was adjust the clutch cable at the secondary point just dpwn from the perch... The brake lever went on with absolutely no hassel at all...
F3 Series:

PART# CMF33Q

PART# CMF30Q

PART# BAF32

C5 Series:

PART#CLM03Q

PART# CLM01Q

PART# BLAT2[/b]
Yea same here. All I had to do is adjust the clutch cable.

#10 ·
I think i'm getting some red ones.

#11 ·
I concur with Snootchie...Here's mine...

[/b]
I see you have the shorties... How do you like those man??? I was thinkin about selling mine and getting the shorties too...

#13 ·
if anyone has any levers they want to get rid of let me know. will be glad to take them off your hands just name a price. pm or something, thanks alot

#14 ·
I was thinking about the shorties too but was scared I would not like them!!! I have never run a set

#15 ·
I was worried I wouldn't like the feel of the shorties with my huge mits, but they feel GREAT. Shorties or not, ASV's a must!

#16 ·
need some help looking on ebay. right now and says "Fits all quads that do not require a hot start on the clutch and that are not Electric start. Requires the Parking brake to be removed". why does it matter about the electric start?

#18 ·
Asv Shorty on ltr450

Hello all, need some help. Just bought the ASV f4 shorty leveler and came across 2 issue needing help with. One, the clutch cable is to long and two the clutch levelwr touch the blob switch(light,on/off switch) when i press in the clutch leveler. Any recommendations and picks

#19 · (Edited)
I have the shorties. Think ASV makes a cable spacer for the clutch. I took off the blob and installed kill button

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.