Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Won’t rev above idle! Bad ECU or FI?

5K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Judsteele 
#1 ·
I bought a 2007 ltr450 a few months ago that will start and run but won’t rev up it bogs and dies. So far I went through the fuel system I did the swirl filter delete, checked I was getting the right fuel pressure past the regulator & I even cleaned the injector & Still nothing. So I went and check the tps and set it to the right range. I did a leak down test on the valves and it holds great no bleeding and I even get good compression. I also just put a brand new iap on and still no change. I’m at the point of thinking it the eco but don’t want to shell out a bunch of cash for one to have the same problem. Has anyone experienced the same issue?

#2 ·
what psi did u get before injector and how did u clean injector

#4 ·
u can pull injector out of tb and crank engine and watch spray pattern should be a fine mist. bad ecu might not even run. mine did the same (symptoms) ended up being injector. had it rebuilt then good to go

#6 ·
i sent mine to get rebuilt. mine had new pump and fpr and go pressure. had a bad spray pattern. frustrating

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.