Pic 10 & 11:
Mounted them up. I used blue Loctite and tightened the nut and bolt back down. it wouldn't hurt to get some longer bolts for a little bit of added safety, which im going to do soon. i'll take a measurement and update here what longer bolts I went with so you can get them before you start this.
Also, at this point I wanted to mont the light parallel/flat witht he ground, after I finished and tested the lights out I found that the lights in this position are pointing a bit higher than I'd like, so save yourself a step and angle the mounting bracket "top" slightly to the inside, the light can then be pushed in causing the beam to shine down on the ground more and fix the issue.
take the "wiring splitter" and figure out how you want to run out the excess wire, I sent it under and around the bracket that holds the rectifier and other electronics. you will still have extra but I zip tied it up with the rest of the wires/cables.
Pic 12 & 13:
Plug in the lights to the wiring splitter. I was pretty happy with the way these plugs are designed. they are a tight fit and have a double rubber gasket around the the end of the male end, which is ~1.5" long. this design should keep any and all moisture/mud/dirt out of the connections, but I used di-electric grease on everything anyways just to be safe. the plugs click into each other to make sure they don't come apart.