Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com - View Single Post - Clutch cable adjustment
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
blueranger660

View blueranger660's Photo Gallery(0)
Clutch cable adjustment

In the 3 years I've owned my 06 the clutch has Always been quirky. The cable pull has always been 10x harder than my other bikes and the cable adjusted out almost all the way is about 1" to long. When you think you have it adjusted and remove the cover and pull the pressure plate and clutches then reassemble them the cable can then be over 1" out of adjustment the opposite way? When you think its set You never actually feel a positive engagement of the clutch it's always a sluggish engagement if that makes sense. I guess this is going to be a winter diagnostic project but looking for any advise. Thanks

2006 14.5:1 493, C&S Racing custom cams, C&S Racing Porting, Racers Edge AZ Flywheel and FCR Carburetor, Williams Performance valve job, Xceldyne +1 valves, PSI springs, Walsh Racing Custom Piston and Crank Service, Carrillo Rod, MSD ignition, KMS intake KMS shift pin, Sparks exhaust, Fox Podium. Machining and Milling by Pro-Machine Bowling Green KY.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome