Suzuki LT-R450 Forum Header Left   Suzuki LT-R450 Forum Header Right
Go Back   Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com > Classifieds > For Sale

For Sale Need to sell a part? Make a post here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

View suzukiracer6's Photo Gallery(0)
need to sell!

i have many parts to sell. i havent been successful in selling them in the past, but this is what i got:

Nerf bars:$100(never used, they have only been taken out of the box)
Headlight with white trim:$25
Stock tires and wheels:$110( hardly used but one of front rims is bent)
Stock exhaust:$20
Stock handle bars:make offer
Stock heel guards:$10
Stock bumper:$10
Stock foot pegs:$15
Playstation Portable with headphones, silk case, 4 games and charger:$100( works perfectly, this was used with great care , i am selling it because i need new parts!)

2006 LTR-450 blingstar nerf bars, tag handle bars, ASV unbreakable clutch and brake levers, black beadlock rims, ITP holeshot tires, rath front bumper, SR-4 motoworks exhaust, cherry bomb, K&K graphic kit, pro armor tether kill switch, custom race cut front fenders.(and soon to get, acerbis hand guards, renthal grips, pro armor rear grab bar) If you have any suggestions of what to put on my quad, send me a message.
Sponsored Links
LTR450HQ.com is the premier Suzuki Sport Quad Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

View leasureryan's Photo Gallery(0)
you can't sell them cuz everybody already has them and don't want thiers either

2008 LT-R450 #643 ....ATV FourPlay stem w/ softbars, full Yosh RS-5, PowerCommander5 w/autotune, ReKluse Z-Pro, Uni filter, EHS air box lid, Pro Design intake, Rath XC front & rear bumpers, ATV FourPlay Aarms -1 1/16", Fox Floats Evols DSC, Fox Podium X DSC, Rath racing XC heel guards, Suzuki carbon fiber frame guards, ProDesign teather, CCP steering stabilizer, QuadTech beak, alum. elec. guard, Acerbis Uniko handguards, Fuel parking brake blockoff , Youshimura start button, throttle body block off nut, PRM frame skid, Suzuki .250" disc guard, GT Thunder dual sprocket guard, Guard Dog sprocket guard cleaner, milled LT-Z400 rear hubs, HiPer beadlocks w/ Razr 2s all around

2006 GSX-R750 - Full Yoshimura exhaust, PCIII

Old 12-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

View pcs's Photo Gallery(11)
got any pics of the front wheels/tires

2006 Ltr 450 ron woods exh, yoshi crbm, custom cp piston, custom webs, Lectron 46mm carb, racerz edge head.
1984 Honda 200x atc: Wiseco, R&D valve springs, KW valves, cobra exhaust, mikuni 28mm.
1985 Yamaha Tri Z: cool head, 39mm pwk, vforce 3, phase 5 head pipe, dg silencer.
1985 Honda 250r: p.t. pipe, mikuni flat slide.
2011 suzuki hayabusa: brocks street meg full exh, k/n, emissions delete, pc5
Old 12-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

View williewebb06's Photo Gallery(0)
You got any pics of the nerf bars
Old 05-02-2010, 12:15 PM

View olsonraymond's Photo Gallery(0) Send a message via ICQ to olsonraymond
Get A Forex Robot That Is Capable Of Doubling Your Money Every Single Month...

Automated Forex Robot doubles real money accounts inmonths!see the proofAre you fed up with the get rich quick scene. Of everyone promising heaven and delivering hell?Worthless e-book junk and easy sounding but hard to pull of so called guru techniques that NEVER work for the average guy?Time wasters, high priced junk products, affiliate stuff.. you name it i`ve tried it.. CRAPHow about something TRULY revolutionary? Something that has never been featured on the world wide web ever before?UNDENIABLE PROOF OF FULLY AUTOMATED INCOME THAT EVERYONE CAN PUT HIS HANDS ON!www.fapturbo.comfeatures something that has never been done before. I assure you.. im still in trance as we speak.. and a little shocked.3 I.T experts united and created a forexrobot that:a.) grows small forex accounts into tens of thousands of dollars within a couple of monthsb.) never lost the deposit since 1999c.) works fully automated while you sleep!IMPORTANT: Those are not paper results or demo.. they put showcases on their website that show how the robot rades and multiplies the money in real time! REAL DEPOSITS with renown brokerages like interbank fx, fxcm fxdd, fxpro ducascopy and many many more!See undeniable proof of those bold claims atwww.fapturbo.comBE QUICK AND TAKE ACTION NOW!!As the word spreads already thousands of users are multiplying their cash.. the price of this super automated money making tool is increasing as we speak.., they already increased it (no stupid marketing fluff!)and what's even worse.., they are about to CLOSE THE DOORS! You owe it to yourself to at least check out what this killer robot is capable off!www.fapturbo.comHave a look before they pull the curtain.. you have nothing to loose but everything to gain.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:36 PM

Make $3500+ PER month guaranteed! With surveys for money.....

I tried one of those online survey sites about 4 months ago that say all you have to do is spend a couple of minutes filling out some surveys and you will be making hundreds a day..... YEAH RIGHT, I didn't make anything. I joined 7 of these stupid websites and I actually tried filling out a couple of surveys on each site and they took forever then at the end they wanted me to buy things or I couldn't complete the survey. These are complete scams so be aware!!! I couldn't believe they were even allowed to sell such bogus products. Then about 2 weeks ago I was watching the news and they had some vice presidents and marketing managers of some major multi million dollar companies talking about a site that they personally work with to pay consumers for their opinion, A site that actually just wants the "average Joe's" honest opinion on products and services and is willing to pay big money to get them. >>>>>>> Welcome To Paidsurveys for more information
Old 05-02-2010, 07:15 PM

View silverram323's Photo Gallery(0)
Spam -----^^^^

2006 LTR 450 AMSOIL for sale

Old 05-20-2010, 06:16 PM

Get most powerful xrumer service ever cheap price! Gain massive backlinks & traffic!

Hello! Breaking news I stumbled up site which run amazing xrumer service! I ordered this service before 2 weeks got 1560 visitors at the day campaign started after 2 weeks I got 1st page positions in google for all my keywords. This is most powerful backlink building service ever. I have dealt also with other xrumer service providers but they provided only logs which was full of shit. But when i ordered fromxrumer I got nice detailed report and best part is that every single links pointed directly to my message. I will definitely order from him again If you also want to order feel free to order from this page! xrumer service
Old 05-21-2010, 12:16 AM

View EBBTHIRTYN9NE's Photo Gallery(0)
do you have the headlight brackets thats the only stock parts i need

CHAD BRANSTETTER #39 2010 SPONSORS: PRO ARMOR, SCOTT GOGGLES, GO PRO HELMET CAMS, SPROCK RACING, EVERYTHING BIG BORE, FULL BORE POWERSPORTS, CP PISTONS, HINSON, REV LIMIT POWERSPORTS

09 LTR450 Special Edition Red

Dasa Intake, Dasa Full Exhaust, Dasa/Web Cams, CP 13.75:1 Piston, Pro Armor Revolution Nerfs, Oversized Exhaust Valves, Web Cam HD Spring Kit, Powercommander V, ITP Quadcross MX Lites, ITP Pro Lock Beadlocks, Protaper Bars, Powermadd Handguards, Houser +1" Stem and Clamps, Pro Armor Skid, Pro Am Series Front Bumper, Alba Pro Elite Grab Bar, COMING SOON: Fox Floats, Houser Long Travel, Podium X

Special Thanks To Corey Sprock, Sprock Racing, and Full Bore Powersports!!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

View hawaiianbasshead's Photo Gallery(6)
are the nerfs black or silver?

07 white LTR, black Tag argo front bumper,black blingstar x country grab bar, black flexx bar, black Lonestar +1 steering stem, polished Houser anitvibe 1 1/8" clamp, cherry bomb, lid removed/UNI honda foreman filter, 08 exhaust black ceramic coated-baffle removed-polished tip and head shield, black powder coated LSR dashboard, Pro Armor kill switch,DWT rok outs holeshot sx 20"s, DWT red labels reinforced by OMF holeshot mxr6 18"s, JT sprockets 13/38, DG trx450 nerfs w/heel plates, pro armor power grip foot pegs, TCS triple rate sprung fronts serviced by derisi, derisi setup rear dual rate with MX link

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com > Classifieds > For Sale