Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Won't Idle

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Troy31 
#1 ·
My buddy installed a big bore kit & PCIII - He then took it to the dyno to have a custom map made - once the quad is running it is fine and runs well - His problem is that it will not idle - What's going on? How do you adjust the idle speed? Thanks

#4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MileHighRider @ Aug 26 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My buddy installed a big bore kit & PCIII - He then took it to the dyno to have a custom map made - once the quad is running it is fine and runs well - His problem is that it will not idle - What's going on? How do you adjust the idle speed? Thanks[/b]
Just look between the frame and the fuel pump and you'll see it. Just out of curiosity where does he have his pc3 mounted?

How's your Kawasaki compare to that big bore? I'm pretty sure i've seen the dyno numbers on the big bore, some nice torque numbers.

#7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Troy31 @ Aug 26 2008, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just look between the frame and the fuel pump and you'll see it. Just out of curiosity where does he have his pc3 mounted?

How's your Kawasaki compare to that big bore? I'm pretty sure i've seen the dyno numbers on the big bore, some nice torque numbers.[/b]
No idea how the 2 quads compare - he just got his going last weekend - I also do not know where he mounted his PCIII - ask him on dunereview - he will be at Walden this weekend

#8 ·
I was having an idle problem too after I got mine back together. Had to reset the tps and I think the buttons were getting pushed where I had it mounted under the seat. Not sure if I have it figured out yet though, gotta get it back to the dyno and recheck the map.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.